ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS
The Graduate Center, CUNY, New York, N.Y. (August 2012 – Present)
- Managing Editor of the Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy, 2015-present.
- Digital Fellow: Graduate Center Digital Initiatives Fellowship, 2012-2015.
Montclair State University
- Adjunct Professor, 2015-2016.
Hunter College, CUNY, New York, N.Y. (January 2011 – July 2015)
- Graduate B Teaching Fellowship, 2011–2012, 2012–2013, and 2013–2014.
- Adjunct Instructor, Spring 2011; 2014-2015.
City College of New York, CUNY, New York, N.Y. (January 2012 – July 2012)
- Adjunct Instructor, Spring 2012 and Summer 2012.
Tekserve Corporation, New York, N.Y. (October 2003 – January 2012)
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
Montclair State University
- EDFD220: “Philosophical Orientation to Education”
Hunter College, CUNY.
- PHILO 101, “Introduction to Philosophy”, T.A.
- PHILO 103, “Introduction to Logic and Critical Thinking”, T.A.
- PHILO 106, “Philosophy, Politics, and Society.”
- HUM 110, “Map of Knowledge”, T.A.
City College of New York, CUNY.
- PHIL 10200, “Introduction to Philosophy.”
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Organization and Planning
- Co-Chair of the Social and Political Philosophy Working Group, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2013–2016.
- Organizer: Spring 2014 Digital Fellows Workshop Series, Six Workshops, February – May 2014.
- Organizer: Fall 2013 Digital Fellows Workshop Series, Six Workshops, October – November 2013.
- Organizer and Curator: Spring 2013 Digital Fellows Workshop Series, Six Workshops, February – May 2013.
- Organizer: 15th Annual CUNY Graduate Center Graduate Student Philosophy Conference, April 19 – 21, 2012.
- Journal of Social Philosophy, 2013–Present.
- Journal of Interactive Technology & Pedagogy, 2015-Present
- CUNY Graduate Center Graduate Student Philosophy Conference, 2011–2014.
Advanced Research Collaborative.
- Consultant: Website & Student Engagement, 2013-2015
Interactive Technology & Pedagogy Certificate Program.
- Advisory Committee – Student Member, 2014-2016
Doctoral Students’ Council, CUNY.
- At-Large Representative, 2012–2013, 2013–2014.
- Website Committee, 2013.
- Parental Leave Working Group, 2012–2013, 2013–2014.
Philosophy Program, CUNY.
- Graduate Council, 2013–2016.
- Student Steering Committee, 2014-2016.
- Student and Alumni Affairs Committee, 2014-2015.
- Elections Committee, 2012–2014.
- Conference Committee, 2011–2012.
Based in the GC Digital Scholarship Lab, the GC Digital Fellows Program operates as an in-house think-and-do tank for digital projects, connecting Fellows to digital initiatives throughout The Graduate Center. Digital Fellows utilize a team-based approach as they explore creative solutions for projects that can be implemented in a collaborative fashion. In the process, the Program helps build out “The Digital GC” — a vision of the Graduate Center that incorporates technology into its core research and teaching missions.